Operation Embryo

Operation Embryo is a Novel. I haven't worked on it for a while.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Pillowcase

‘How’s that fair?’ said Bricks. ‘You’ve got four blank CDs an’ Oh’ve only got a badge.’
‘Swap it for somethin’ then,’ said Timott. ‘Ask him.’
He was pointing to a guy in an old, patched-up, pinstripe suit, carrying a large picture book called The Lost Thing. Bricks, walked up to him, followed by Timott.
‘Excuse me,’ said Bricks.
‘Yeah?’
Bricks showed him the badge.
‘Can I swap this for something better?’
‘Mmm, yeah. But it’s in me car. Wanna come get it?’
‘What is it?’ asked Bricks.
‘Come an’ see.’
Bricks looked at Timott, who nodded.
‘Orright,’ said Bricks. ‘Show us where you’re parked.’

[In case you were wondering why this section's called 'Pillowcase', it isn't finished.]

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home